Brooklyn Sideswipe Accident Lawyer
Sideswipe crashes are some of the most common car accidents, and they can lead to many types of injuries. A Brooklyn sideswipe collision lawyer can help you secure compensation for the injuries you’ve suffered.
Sideswipe car accidents can be traumatizing experiences. The stress of the crash is bad enough, but then you have to face the anxiety associated with expensive medical bills. It’s enough to have you concerned about your financial future.
But if your accident was someone else’s fault, you can seek compensation to help pay for your medical bills and compensate you for the physical pain and emotional suffering you’ve endured. A Brooklyn sideswipe accident lawyer from Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP will fight to get you a full financial settlement.
What Causes Brooklyn Sideswipe Wrecks
Negligent drivers in Brooklyn can cause a sideswipe accident in a matter of seconds—before you have time to react to avoid the collision. But you shouldn’t have to suffer financially because of these drivers’ carelessness.
Brooklyn sideswipe accidents can occur because of careless or reckless driving decisions, including the following:
- Poor lane changing
- Reckless driving
- Driver error
- Distracted driving
- Driving while intoxicated
Sideswipe Crash Injuries
Sideswipe accidents can cause long-term and permanent injuries, but they can also cause short-term injuries. No matter how severe your injuries are, you deserve compensation for them if they were the result of another driver’s actions.
We will work to get you compensation that will help you cover your accident-related costs for as long as you need.
Brooklyn sideswipe accidents can cause a wide variety of injuries, such as:
- Spine Injuries – Spine injuries can include permanent damage, such as full or partial paralysis.
- Neck Injuries – The crash can cause your neck to jolt back and forth, which can lead to severe whiplash.
- Traumatic Brain Injuries – A blow to the head caused by smashing into the steering wheel, window, or door of your vehicle can cause injuries like concussions and serious brain damage.
- Internal Injuries – Examples of internal injuries include a collapsed lung and ruptured spleen.
- Broken Bones – Bones in the back, legs, arms, and ribs can be fractured in a sideswipe collision.
Recovering the Compensation You Deserve
Recovering compensation can be a difficult feat if you tackle a Brooklyn sideswipe accident lawsuit without some legal help. A Brooklyn sideswipe accident attorney from Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP will make certain your rights are protected. Your lawyer will negotiate with the opposing attorneys and insurance companies to make sure you’re fully compensated.
How your injuries affect your life will determine the value of your claim. Your financial damages and non-economic losses may include some of the following items:
- Medical bills, present and future
- Lost income and future earnings
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Out-of-pocket costs, such as a disability-friendly vehicle or modifications to your home
Contact a Brooklyn Sideswipe Collision Lawyer
Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP will help you throughout your sideswipe accident claim to secure maximum compensation so you can move on with your life. Speak with a Brooklyn sideswipe accident lawyer for a complete case evaluation. Call 1-800-VICTIM2 (842-8462) or head to the bottom of this page to fill out our online contact form.