White Plains Personal Injury Lawyer
When you’ve been injured thanks to the negligence of another, you deserve to be compensated for what you’ve experienced. Get the settlement you deserve by working with a White Plains injury attorney.
In many ways, the recovery process following an injury can be as bad as the accident itself was. This is especially true when you weren’t responsible for causing the accident that injured you. You’ll be dealing with medical bills, pain and suffering, and possibly even an inability to work—all at no fault of your own.
This can easily cause a bad situation to be accompanied by feelings of injustice and worry over how you’ll pay for everything. This doesn’t have to be your experience, however.
A White Plains personal injury lawyer from Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP can help you recover the full cost of your injury from the party responsible. Even if there’s an insurance company or opposing counsel involved, we won’t let them make you a victim a second time.
Representation for Any Personal Injury Situation
Injury-causing accidents almost all have one thing in common: if someone else caused it, you can hold him or her responsible through an injury claim. Every accident is different, however, so it’s essential to work with an injury attorney who has experience investigating and developing cases for a variety of accident types:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – New York’s no-fault laws can complicate getting fully compensated for a car, truck, motorcycle, or bus crash. That being said, whether you’re dealing with your insurer or another driver’s, you don’t want to trust them to treat your claim fairly.
- Work Accidents – Not every work injury is limited to workers compensation. Our lawyers can help you file a personal injury suit if a third party or willful negligence caused the accident.
- Premises Liability – Slip-and-falls, dog bites, and even injuries caused by poor lighting or security can all potentially be the fault of the property owner. It’s necessary to prove that the owner knew (or should have known) about the property hazard but failed to act.
- Defective Products – A product liability claim can be brought when the manufacturer of a product allows dangerous, defective products to injure and sicken consumers.
- Medical Malpractice – From doctors to hospitals to dentists, any licensed healthcare provider can be held responsible for medical negligence that left you sick or injured.
A Full Assessment of Your Injury Claim’s Value
A serious injury is inevitably going to be accompanied by a large number of financial losses and significant lost quality of life. All of this, including the future damages, needs to be included in your financial compensation. And when it comes to assessing the full cost of your claim, you don’t want to rely on the insurance company’s investigators and adjusters.
By working with a White Plains injury lawyer from our firm, you’ll know that the final compensation you receive will cover all of your losses: medical bills, lost income, property damage, pain and suffering, emotional trauma, lost enjoyment of life, and more.
Connect with a Personal Injury Attorney in White Plains, New York
If you’ve been injured in White Plains or anywhere else in Westchester County, we can help. Contact a White Plains personal injury lawyer with Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP to schedule a free consultation today. Just call 1-800-VICTIM2 (842-8462) or complete the form on this page.