Don’t Be a Victim Twice!
Call 1-800-VICTIM2 (842-8462)
get in touch

New York City T-Bone Accident Lawyer

One of the most common types of car accidents is the T-bone or broadside collision.

This often happens when someone runs a stop light or stop sign and plows straight into the side of another car. Depending on the speed and type of vehicles involved, the injuries can range from bruising of the legs and arms to severe spine injuries—and even death.

A T-bone accident can also push cars into traffic or take place in an intersection where oncoming traffic can’t avoid the collision, causing several additional cars to become involved in the accident.

Whether the accident involves two cars or more, an experienced New York City T-bone accident lawyer can help sort out the details.

Do I Have to Call the Police After an Accident?

If you need to determine who was responsible for your T-bone accident, one of the most important documents for your case may be the accident report that was completed by the officer who arrived at the scene.

This is one reason why you should always call the police after an accident, even if you think it’s just a minor fender bender.

The accident report will document the result of the accident, as well as any details that may have led to it. Most officers will also assess driver conditions that may have contributed to the accident, such as driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

All of this information can be integral in determining responsibility and allowing you to seek compensation for your injuries and damages.

New York No-Fault Car Insurance Laws

In the state of New York, everyone who gets behind the wheel of a vehicle is required to carry no-fault insurance.

This insurance covers you in the event of an accident, but it does not cover all the possible expenses that may result. For example, it covers neither bodily injury nor pain and suffering due to an accident.

You can add these things to your insurance, but they are not included in the average policy.

This means that in accidents caused by someone else’s negligence, certain injuries, loss of employment, and emotional trauma are not covered. Instead, you may have to file a personal injury lawsuit against the responsible parties to recover compensation for these losses.

You Need Experienced Car Accident Lawyers

After a T-bone accident in New York, look to professionals who have handled cases like this before. An experienced New York City T-bone accident lawyer at Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP can help you figure out who or what caused the accident and make sure that person is held responsible.

If you are entitled to compensation, we can ensure that you get what you need to move forward in the best way possible.

Contact an Attorney

You don’t have to manage your car accident alone. Let us help you get the compensation you deserve. If you or a loved one has been in a T-bone or other type of accident, we can help.

Contact us online or call 1-800-VICTIM2 (842-8462) as soon as possible to get started.

Start live chat with our team?