Brooklyn Rear-End Collision Lawyer
By definition, rear-end collisions are hard to avoid, and they’re almost always the fault of the driver who slams into you. If you’ve been rear-ended and have suffered injuries as a result, contact a Brooklyn rear-end crash lawyer.
Rear-end collisions are typically the fault of the driver who hit you from behind. Depending on the speed and force of the collision, injuries can range from mild whiplash to severe head, neck, and back injuries.
Along with the trauma and frustration of dealing with the aftermath of an accident, it’s expensive to treat rear-end collision injuries, potentially leading you into a financial crisis.
When another person’s negligence is the cause of the accident, you deserve compensation for your injuries. To help you maximize your settlement, a Brooklyn rear-end collision lawyer from Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP will work with you to secure the compensation you deserve.
Brooklyn Rear-End Accident Injuries
Rear-end collisions are among the most common types of car accidents. The impact of a rear-end collision can cause a wide range of serious injuries, including any of the following:
- Broken Bones – The force of your limbs or body hitting hard surfaces in the car may break or fracture your bones.
- Head Injuries – The impact of a rear-end collision can force your head to smash into the steering wheel, dashboard, or windshield, causing severe head trauma. Concussions and serious brain damage can result.
- Neck Injuries – The force of the car hitting you from behind can cause your neck to jolt back and forth, causing whiplash and nerve damage in the neck.
- Spinal Cord Injuries – A rear-end impact may throw your body in a way that can damage your spine, which can lead to long-term or permanent injury, such as paralysis.
After your collision, it’s important for your health and safety that you seek immediate medical care. It’s also legally important to do so because your medical records will document the severity of your injuries, reinforcing your claim for compensation.
Liability in Brooklyn Rear-End Collisions
In most rear-end collisions, the rear driver will be held accountable for the accident because laws dictate that drivers are responsible for maintaining a sufficient distance from vehicles in front of them.
However, some situations can be more complicated than that. For example, if a careless driver rear-ends a stopped vehicle and causes it to crash into the car in front, then the front-most driver may have a legitimate case against both of the drivers behind him or her.
We’ll Assess All Your Losses
Your Brooklyn rear-end crash attorney will evaluate all of your damages and their effects on your life to determine a fair value for your claim. A broad range of aspects will contribute to the settlement price, including the following:
- Medical expenses, both current and future
- Lost income from time away from work or inability to work
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering
- Decreased enjoyment of life
Contact a Brooklyn Rear-End Collision Attorney
No matter how serious your injuries are, a skilled Brooklyn rear-end collision lawyer from Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP can help you secure the compensation you deserve. Call 1-800-VICTIM2 (842-8462) or fill out the online contact form at the bottom of this page to speak with one of our attorneys.