Yonkers Personal Injury Lawyer
A catastrophic injury can easily cost you your financial wellbeing as well as your health. Get the compensation you are owed by working with a Yonkers personal injury lawyer.
The last thing you ever wanted was to be involved in an accident. The physical pain and the emotional scarring can change your life—not to mention the astounding medical costs that may cause you to go into debt. If your accident was caused by someone else’s careless actions, you can file a personal injury claim to recover financial compensation for your losses.
Recovering damages from a negligent party is not a simple task. Due to various circumstances surrounding the accident, personal injury claims need to be carefully compiled in order to claim the full value you deserve. A Yonkers personal injury lawyer form Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP will make every effort to protect your rights under the law and seek justice for your injuries.
Personal Injury Lawsuits Come in Many Different Forms
There is no question that accidents are a part of life. Unfortunately, the majority of accidents occur because of the careless and negligent actions of another. Personal injury lawsuits can include almost every kind of accident, as long as the fault lies with another person or party.
Common personal injury claims that a Yonkers personal injury lawyer from our firm will be able to assist you with include any of the following:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – If you suffered injuries from a car, truck, bus, motorcycle, or plane accident, you can pursue damages from the liable driver, road contractor, municipality, or vehicle or parts manufacturer.
- Medical Malpractice – You can sue for damages from a negligent healthcare provider, hospital, dentist, pharmacist, or surgeon.
- Product Liability – Product manufacturers, distributors, retailers, or advertisers can be held accountable if your injuries were due to a defective or malfunctioning product.
- Premises Liability – Property owners and businesses can be liable if you suffered injuries on their property. Slip-and-falls, toxic fumes, and dog bites are common examples of these incidents.
- Workplace Accidents – Legal claims can be filed against negligent third parties not affiliated with your company, such as contractors, product manufacturers, and property owners.
- Wrongful Death – If you lost a loved one, you can seek compensation from the party responsible for causing the accident.
Losses That Can Determine the Value of Your Settlement
A Yonkers personal injury lawyer from our office will fully investigate your case and compile the evidence necessary for a successful outcome. Police reports, medical records, witnesses, and re-enacting the crash along with any other documentation will all be examined in detail so that we can determine the value of your claim.
We will consider every loss attributed to the accident, fighting for all damages rightfully owed to you, including the following:
- Lost wages and future income
- Present and future medical costs, including medications, rehabilitation, and physical therapy
- Medical devices and equipment, such as wheelchairs and prosthetics
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
Contact a Yonkers Serious Injury Lawyer
Experienced and knowledgeable in all types of personal injury law, Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP will aggressively help you recover the compensation you deserve for your catastrophic injury. Please call 1-800-VICTIM2 (842-8462) or simply fill out the online form below to arrange a free, no-obligation case evaluation with a Yonkers personal injury lawyer.