Manhattan Sideswipe Accident Lawyer
Any car crash could entitle you to financial compensation, and a sideswipe accident attorney from Manhattan can help you maximize the value of your claim.
If you have been involved in a sideswipe accident, you could have a tough road ahead when it comes to recovering from your injuries and property damage.
Physical pain, emotional scars, and healthcare expenses all contribute additional stress to what’s already a trying time. This is especially true if the sideswipe was caused by the negligent actions of another party.
Fortunately, if your crash was caused by negligence, you have the ability to seek compensation from those responsible for your injuries.
Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP can help you in this task. An experienced Manhattan sideswipe accident lawyer from our firm will ensure that your claim is treated fairly and fully compensated.
What Causes Sideswipe Accidents?
There are many causes of sideswipe accidents in Manhattan and elsewhere in New York. The majority of sideswipes are the result of driver negligence, although other factors can also contribute.
Your sideswipe accident lawyer will analyze your case in order to determine fault and build a compelling case proving your right to compensation.
These are just a few of the factors that will need to be considered during the investigation:
- Speeding or reckless driving
- Driver error (e.g., misjudged lane changes or failing to check a blind spot)
- Distracted driving
- Drunk or drugged driving
Injuries and Sideswipes
Injuries that result from sideswipe accidents can be serious and long-lasting. From broken bones to internal injuries, emotional trauma to disfiguring lacerations, you may have suffered a wide variety of wounds and damages.
We will work closely with you and your medical team to ensure that the full cost of your recovery is accounted for.
Frequent injury types that result from sideswipe accidents include all of the following:
- Spinal Damage – Sideswipes often lead to rollovers, which can easily cause paralyzing spinal injuries.
- Neck Damage – The back-and-forth jolt of a sideswipe can cause whiplash or nerve damage in the neck.
- Brain Damage – Traumatic brain injuries (TBI), such as concussions, are often caused by the initial car-to-car impact, as well as by any secondary crashes that follow.
- Broken Bones – Broken or fractured bones are common injuries associated with sideswipe accidents.
Full Compensation for Your Accident Losses
Recovering full compensation is not an easy task, but a sideswipe attorney from our office can determine the full value of your claim and ensure that you don’t get tricked into an inadequate settlement amount.
A number of factors, both monetary and non-economic, can influence the value of your claim. A few are listed below:
- Medical expenses, both current and future
- Lost wages due to an inability to work
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional trauma
- Car repair or replacement
Contact a Manhattan Sideswipe Attorney
A qualified Manhattan sideswipe accident lawyer from Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP can help you navigate the legal system and obtain full compensation for your losses. To discover how we can help you get the settlement you deserve, schedule a free consultation by calling 1-800-VICTIM2 (842-8462) or by submitting the contact form at the bottom of the page.