DON’T BE A VICTIM TWICE
CALL 1-800-VICTIM-2Client Satisfaction Survey Submission for S. H.
Date: February 4, 2016
Time: 9:33 am
What was your biggest fear before hiring Greenstein & Milbauer? Did it come true, and if not, what happened instead?
My biggest fear was that they wouldn’t accept my case. They accepted my case and guided me through the WHOLE process!
What, specifically, was your favorite part of working with Greenstein & Milbauer, and why?
My favorite part was being able to contact my attorney and get an answer ASAP. Especially contacting Bart. Very helpful.
If you were to recommend us to your best friend, what would you say?
I’d tell them that the company is great. Working with them, you’ll never feel alone or neglected. They do what it takes to make sure you’re satisfied and come out on top. They are dedicated.
What led you to hire Greenstein & Milbauer?
My aunt was in an accident prior to mine. She hired Greenstein and Milbauer first. She then recommended them to me.
Overall, how satisfied are you with your representation by Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP?
5 out of 5
Which attorneys primarily worked on your case?
How did you learn of the firm?
Timeframe in which you were an active client:
What was your selection criteria for choosing us as your counsel?
Please indicate how well each of the following statements describes your representation by Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP.
- Was qualified and knowledgeable about the law pertaining to my case: Average
- Listened to me and understood my needs: Average
- Worked closely with me to provide guidance for reaching my goals: Average
- Followed through on their commitments: Average
- Was accessible when needed: Average
- Returned correspondence in a timely manner: Average
- Acted in my best interest: Average
- Provided a knowledgeable point of view on how the courts tend to rule in similar case situations: Average
- Had the ability to plan effectively for litigation or an alternative course of resolution: Average
- Made complex information easier to understand: Average
- Kept me involved and up to date on the status of my case: Average
Did you feel that the office staff was knowledgeable?
5 out of 5
Did you feel that the office staff was courteous?
5 out of 5
Did you feel that the office staff was professional?
5 out of 5
Did you look at the firm’s website?
If you did look at the firm’s website, what did you find helpful about it?
The FAQ, very helpful
In your opinion, how could the site be made more helpful; were there any items you were looking for that you could not find?
I found everything I needed so it was very helpful to me
Please indicate how satisfied you were with the style of representation by Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP below by indicating if you feel they should have been more aggressive or less aggressive in your case.
What did you feel your counsel did very well?
Represented me in my absence towards the defending side.
How do you feel you could have been better served by Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP?
I feel everything was done for me, I have no complaints. Just grateful. Everything was perfect. If I could’ve chose above average for these answers I would’ve. Thank you so much.
Did Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP provide a professional and inviting office?
Did you feel the firm was reasonably priced for the services provided?
How likely would you be to recommend us to a friend or colleague?
REQUEST A FREE
1825 Park Ave
New York, NY 10035, USA