Don’t be a victim twiceChoose the right attorney!
$200,000,000 in Recoveries Since 1995
Nearly 20,000Satisfied Clients
- Brittany L. via
Cases Settled Quickly
Calls ReturnedEvery Time
NEW YORK CITYCar Accident Lawyers
In Recoveries Since 1995
Nearly 20,000 Satisfied Clients
In Recoveries Since 1995
Cases Settled Quickly
Call Returned Every Time
Don’t be a victim twice
Choose the right attorney!
Bronx Personal Injury Lawyer
The Bronx is one of the most populated areas in New York City. The constant construction of new buildings, sporting arenas, and commercial shopping areas is providing an ever-evolving facelift for the north-most borough in New York City.
Because of this constant growth, one of the downfalls of living in the Bronx is the increased risk of accidents and injuries that come with it. Walking home, to work, or to the subway can mean a lot of ducking and dodging. It can also mean slipping, falling, or getting hit by debris—or just getting into accidents while driving to and from appointments.
Because of this, you may need to see a Bronx personal injury lawyer from Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP to help you determine if someone else was to blame for your accident.
Types of Personal Injury Cases in the Bronx
There are some personal injuries that are especially common in crowded metro areas like the Bronx. While these accidents can happen anywhere, there are more people living and working in the NYC area, which can lead to a higher accident rate.
Some of the most common types of personal injury cases we see include the following:
- Construction Accidents – Because of the amount of construction that takes place in the Bronx, accidents involving scaffolding, cranes, falling debris, and other problems involving unsecured construction sites are sadly common.
- Premises Liability – If you are injured while you are on property owned by someone else, he or she could be held responsible for your accident. Premises liability can include slippery walkways, broken steps, and obstructed views.
- Car Accidents – Car accidents happen for a number of reasons, most often because another person fails to pay attention while driving or is driving carelessly somehow. If another driver was responsible for your accident, make certain to speak with a Bronx personal injury lawyer.
- Dog Bites – The Bronx is the perfect area for people to be out walking dogs or letting them run around their yards. However, when dogs bite innocent people, the owners should be held accountable for their pet’s actions.
- Defective Products – When manufacturers put dangerous products in the hands of consumers, they owe it to their customers to compensate them for the injuries and damages that result.
Bronx Personal Injury Examples
All of the accident types described above can result in injuries ranging from whiplash and concussion to severe spine and brain injuries. These issues often call for both immediate and follow-up medical attention, which could mean having ongoing additional medical needs for the rest of your life.
If you wind up in the hospital and in need of medical treatment because of your accident, you will need an experienced Bronx personal injury lawyer to help you determine the extent of your damages. We can help you make certain that the right person is held accountable for your accident.
What Types of Damages Can Be Compensated?
It’s natural to wonder what types of damages can be compensated after you are injured. This will be dependent on the type of accident, the injuries you sustained, and a number of other details that are specific to your case.
A Bronx personal injury lawyer from our firm can examine all of these details and give you an idea of what damages you can expect to receive compensation for. In most cases, the types of damages include the following examples:
- Time missed at work due to your injury
- Medical bills, both current and future
- Emotional therapy services
- Physical rehabilitation
- Property damage repair or replacement
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium
An experienced Bronx personal injury lawyer can ensure that you are compensated for any damages related to your accident, even if they are future expenses. If important details are overlooked, you risk the possibility of paying for expenses out of pocket.
Why You Need an Experienced Bronx Personal Injury Lawyer
The attorneys of Greenstein & Milbauer, LLP have the experience necessary for getting injury victims the justice they deserve. Don’t risk your health and wellbeing by attempting to navigate a personal injury case alone or by putting your case in the wrong person’s hands.
If you or someone you love has been injured in the Bronx and you believe that someone else was responsible, you could be entitled to financial compensation. For a free consultation, fill out the form at the bottom of this page or call us toll free at 1-800-VICTIM2 (842-8462) as soon as possible.